- Find Your Property
- About Al Hamra
- Al Hamra Village – the Gem of Ras Al Khaimah
- Facilities at Al Hamra Village
- Super Luxury Hotels in Al Hamra Village
- Golfing in Al Hamra Village
- Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club
- RAK Sailing Academy and Sailing Club
- Iceland Waterpark
- Al Hamra Mall
- Dining in Al Hamra Village
- Al Hamra Residences
- Al Hamra Village House Rules
- Al Hamra Village – New Projects
- About RAK
- RAK General Information
- Living in Ras Al Khaimah
- Investing in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to Do and See in RAK
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
Follow Us and Stay in Touch
Setting up a Company in RAK
Investing in Ras Al Khaimah by setting up a RAK Offshore Company, a RAK Freezone Company or a RAK LLC Company combined with the well-known ‘Emirates Advantage’ can yield many unique advantages for the international investor.
Ras Al Khaimah provides by far the most economical as well as flexible UAE regime for investments.
It is no exaggeration to say that the advantages to be gained are unmatched and unparalleled compared with any other jurisdiction worldwide.
Free Zones in Ras Al Khaimah
A free trade zone is a location within a country in which barriers to trade such as tax, quotas and tariffs are lifted. Moreover “red tape” or bureaucratic obligations are much lower than in non-free trade zones. Doing business in a free trade zone is highly attractive to foreign investors.
RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA) – Tel: 07 206 8666 – Toll Free No: 800 RAKIA
RAKIA’s promise to its clients is that it will enhance their success and prosperity. It will ensure the emirate of RAK benefits from rapid, continued growth by being appealing to investors from the local and foreign markets.
After only four years from its establishment, RAKIA has managed to attract over US$2.5 billion in business investments resulting in an astonishing economic growth and RAK becoming an international and regional business hub and one of the fastest growing emirates in the region and in the whole of the United Arab Emirates.
RAKIA has become a key provider of business opportunities with its one-stop facilities in the free zones, industrial zones and offshore facilities.
His Highness, Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qassimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, issued the Emiri Decree No. (32) of 2012, stating that the services and products available by RAKIA are the following:
- Issuing business licenses to all types of companies in RAKIA’s industrial zones and free zones
- Providing business facilities (industrial plots, commercial centre, office space, warehouses, accommodation etc.)
- Issuing licenses for offshore companies
- Issuing visas and permits
Competitive Advantages: Why RAKIA?
- 0% income and personal tax
- 0% corporate tax and VAT
- Zero foreign exchange controls
- Zero hiring restrictions
- Zero barriers to trade or quotas
- 100% foreign ownership in free zones
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital
- 100% liberal labour laws
- One-window clearance for licenses and consents
- One-stop shop for all types of Free Zone and Non-Free Zone licenses
- Low cost of rent
- Strong support provided to businesses by the government
- Connected to airports and seaports
- Excellent geographical location connecting trade between East and West and access to the Middle East, India, CIS countries and Africa
- Modern infrastructure, telecommunications and utilities
- Low cost of living in RAK and breathtaking natural beauty
RAK Free Trade Zone – Tel: 07 204 1111 – Toll Free (UAE): 800 7111
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) has become a world-class business centre with modern infrastructure and facilities which promote business growth and development.
RAKFTZ has incorporated over 4500 companies from over 100 countries.
RAKFTZ was established in 2000 under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Faisal Bin Saqr Al Qasimi and since its opening it has been exceptionally successful. RAKFTZ was named ‘Best Emerging Free Zone’ for three years in a row by the Middle East Logistics Awards (MELA) and is one of the fastest growing free trade zones in the region.
RAKFTZ offers its investors business opportunities which are affordable, flexible and efficient. The client is presented with practical, hassle-free and customised solutions to ensure a successful and hassle free company incorporation and smooth operation.
Competitive Advantages: Why RAKFTZ?
- 100% income tax exemption
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% ownership
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- Cost effective and value-added service
- Hassle-free and friendly service, fast registration process
- Customized support services and packages
- 7500 investors from over 100 countries
- Award winner
- Modern business facilities and products
- Near Port Saqr with easy access from Iran, the CIS, Far East, India and Pakistan
- Land available for lease for industrial activities
- Networking with high profile clients
Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone (RAKMFZ) – Tel: 07 243 2626
UAE Investor Visa
There are two ways to obtain the United Arab Emirates Investor Visa:
- Incorporate your own UAE free zone company. By doing this you don’t have to buy property to get a visa
- Invest in UAE real estate. This enables you also to enjoy a superb rental yield and capital appreciation which are exceptionally healthy in RAK and the UAE generally.
UAE Residence Visa – 3 year Investor Visa
This allows you to stay in the UAE for three years and is renewable as long as you do not leave the country for more than 6 months. The UAE Free Trade Zone is your visa and will state the owner, partner or investor as the designation.
This Visa also allows you to sponsor family members (including step children). You need to submit the application form, passport photos, passport copy and visa entry stamp to start the process with the immigration office.
Once the documents have been submitted, a Pink Slip is issued which is the 60 day employment visa, which is followed by a medical examination and finger print records.