- Find Your Property
- About Al Hamra
- Al Hamra Village – the Gem of Ras Al Khaimah
- Facilities at Al Hamra Village
- Super Luxury Hotels in Al Hamra Village
- Golfing in Al Hamra Village
- Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club
- RAK Sailing Academy and Sailing Club
- Iceland Waterpark
- Al Hamra Mall
- Dining in Al Hamra Village
- Al Hamra Residences
- Al Hamra Village House Rules
- Al Hamra Village – New Projects
- About RAK
- RAK General Information
- Living in Ras Al Khaimah
- Investing in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to Do and See in RAK
- Useful Links
- About Us
- Contact Us
Follow Us and Stay in Touch
For citizens of the following countries, you are allowed a free of charge visa for a single visit on arrival in the United Arab Emirates:
United Kingdom, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brunei, South Korea, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Greece, Cyprus, Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Germany, Finland, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Portugal, Vatican, Monaco, San Marino, Andorra, Liechtenstein.
Visa statuses are subject to amendments, so it is wise to contact your local UAE Embassy or your travel airline for the latest information before travelling.
If you are a citizen of a country not mentioned above, you will require a visa as well as a sponsor for your visit to UAE. The visa application for the traveler is normally undertaken by the sponsor.
List of valid sponsors:
- Individuals (friends or relatives) residing in the UAE may (subject to guidelines) apply for a Visit Visa on your behalf
- Hotels and tourist companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (which is valid for 30 days), a Service Visa (valid for 14 days) or a Visit Visa (valid for 30 days, extendable for other 30 days)
- Other organizations based in the United Arab Emirates may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas.
For more information on visas please visit: UAE Visa Info
If you are a national citizen of a GCC country you do not need a visa to visit the United Arab Emirates. You will simply be required to show your GCC country passport or ID Card on arrival at the point of entry to the UAE.